Building the Bridge Ministries will be partnering with North American Missions (NAM) to issue a $100 grant to 125 aspiring ministers in urban areas who have their Senior Pastor’s approval to begin courses for local license with the United Pentecostal Church International through the Ministry Central platform. After completion of Ministry Central NAM will introduce the Launch Program to assist the new minister in a selected harvest field, within an urban community.
It is our goal to increase the number of minority ministers by 22% and broaden diversity within the United Pentecostal Church International.
- Must complete and submit grant application to the Building the Bridge Ministry.
- Must be approved by the Pastor.
- Applicant’s church partnering with Building the Bridge as a monthly contributor with a minimum of $35 per month (optional).
- Must commit to attend the annual Building the Bridge Conference to share a testimony.
- Grants will be issued based on the availability of funds.