Urban Evangelism is a high priority to Building the Bridge Ministries. The Urban Evangelism Grant is a testament to that level of importance. It has been developed to help small churches effectively execute community engagement events within their local church.
These funds can be used on one of the following events:
- Appreciation Sunday
- Back to School Give Away Drive Community Event
- Community Fair Day
The aim is to increase the visibility of the church in the community, connect the community to the church and increase attendance.
- Must complete and submit a grant application to the Building the Bridge Ministry.
- Must be approved by the District Superintendent /District Board.
- A Building the Bridge Constituent Minister must pastor this new church plant.
- Church attendance must be below 100 members.
- Must be open to diversity.
- Must be willing to partner with Building the Bridge as a monthly contributor with a minimum of $35 per month.
- Must commit to attending the annual Building the Bridge Conference to share a testimony.
** Grants will be issued based on the availability of funds.